Thursday, September 29, 2011

G-5

My house:)

We actually have a front porch! ha
Our super boring front room... I found this idea on Pinterest, but I need to find some cheap cloths pins before I can do it.

My dad and Heidi set us up with a DVD player and projector to watch movies on:)

Our messy kitchen.
Entrance to my room, it's just to the left when you walk in the front door.
my bed
Closet, with the cute umbrella I bought :) ohh and the little painting is an idea from Pinterest too :)
The vanity.
toilet and shower are separate from the vanity, which is very nice.
I'm spoiled, I know... :] It's so nice having your own room, but I think it would be more fun to have all 5 other roommates in your apartment, just because it would be a lot more social.. But, Lyndsay is an awesome roommate, so it's all good.

2 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

yay!!! i am so glad you posted pics of your apartment! love it! cool crayon pic!

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is so clean! not messy haha. we need to do balloon paint or whatever you call it :)

-kat