Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don't like thinking of titles.

Yesterday they had Day on the Quad, and all the clubs and organizations you can join had booths set up to check out. I joined the ASL club and DESA- Deaf Education Students Association. I got an awesome t-shirt for joining! haha.

Front
Back (no idea why it's turned the wrong direction...)


 Last night Paige- Blue/Purple at bottom, Britni- Pink/yellow at top, Katherine- Colorful on left, and I- Stripes on right, did nails :)

We were in Paige and Britni's front room with the window open, and so many people stopped to look at all the nail polish as they were walking past. People were kind of shocked at how much there was haha. :)

1 comment:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

cool shirt! love the nails! I would have stopped as well, that is a TON of nail polish!!!